Announcements for Thursday, September 22, 2022
Today is Thursday, September 22, 2022
Regular Order, Day 2
- Adoration will take place tomorrow from 8am-3pm in the 2nd floor chapel. Please come and prayer with our Lord throughout the day on Friday.
- The varsity football team will host John Curtis tomorrow night in the district opener at Tad Gormley with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 for adults and students and $3.00 each for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at the switchboard through Friday from 7:30-3:30. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Note that both student and faculty ID’s as well as season passes will be accepted at the gate for this district contest.
- Tomorrow will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt on Friday to show your Blue Jay Spirit.
- Members of Mu Alpha Theta attending the St. Paul’s Tournament this Saturday will practice today during the second half of lunch in Rooms 229 & 227 to prepare for the tournament.
- Juniors in the Ray Dass Scholars program will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 220.
- The Music Critics Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 115.
- The Pro-Life club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- The Sports Analysis Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in the first floor conference room of the Madonna Della Strada Building.
- Weekly NHS recycling pick up will take place today after school in Room 112.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet today after school in Room 221 to watch Rudy, the true story of an Indiana high school student determined to play football for Notre Dame.
- The golf team will face Holy Cross this afternoon at English Turn starting at 4:00.
- The 9th grade football team will play at Brother Martin this afternoon starting at 5:00.
- The 8th grade football team will host Brother Martin this afternoon at John Ryan Stadium starting at 4:30.
- The Jesuit Investment Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 334.
- Homecoming Court Election for Seniors only will take place tomorrow during lunch in the Commons.
- Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors: The College Fair is Monday, Sept. 26. Make plans to attend.
- All students interested in serving breakfast at Grace at the Greenlight this semester should turn in their permission forms to Mr. Delatte in Room 225.
- An admissions representative from University of Arkansas is visiting Jesuit during lunch today in Room 122.
- Gentlemen, by way of reminder, any student who is late for school must report to the Discipline Office before attending their homeroom or assembly. A student will then be asked to present a signed note from a parent or legal guardian on the next school day explaining the reason for their tardiness.