Announcements for Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Today is Wednesday, September 21, 2022
Faculty Meeting Order, Day 3
- The varsity football team will host John Curtis on Friday night in the district opener at Tad Gormley with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 for adults and students and $3.00 each for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at the switchboard through Friday from 7:30-3:30. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Note that both student and faculty ID’s as well as season passes will be accepted at the gate for this district contest.
- Friday will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt on Friday to show your Blue Jay Spirit.
- The Jesuit Men of Color will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Blue Jay Newspaper staff will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 407.
- Members of Mu Alpha Theta attending the St. Paul’s Tournament this Saturday will practice today and tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Rooms 229 & 227 to prepare for the tournament.
- Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- Peer Support has an all-member meeting today during the second half of lunch in the auditorium. Both new and returning members are expected to be present as we prepare for 1st quarter presentations. Attendance will be taken.
- Creative Writing Club will meet today after school in Room 115.
- The swim team will swim Holy Cross this afternoon at Bissonet Country Club starting at 4:30.
- Juniors in the Ray Dass Scholars program will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 220.
- The Music Critics Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 115.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 221 to watch Rudy, the true story of an Indiana high school student determined to play football for Notre Dame.
- All students interested in serving breakfast at Grace at the Greenlight this semester should turn in their permission forms to Mr. Delatte in Room 225.
- An admissions representative from The University of Alabama is visiting Jesuit during lunch today in room 122.
- Today is the last day to turn in a roster for intramural football. Forms and fees are due by 3 P.M. to Mr. Augustin. Games begin on Monday.