Announcements for Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Today is Wednesday, September 14, 2022
Regular Order, Day 1
- All juniors must meet today at the beginning of lunch in he auditorium to meet with Balfour regarding ordering senior rings.
- The varsity football team will host Lafayette Christian Academy on Friday night at Tad Gormley with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at the switchboard from 7:30-3:30 through Friday. Pre-sale ticket prices are $8.00 each for adults and students and $3.00 each for children (ages 6-11). Note that student ID’s will not be accepted at the gate for this non-district contest.
- Homecoming Court Nomination Forms are now available on the Student Life course on Canvas. These forms must be printed out and turned in by the start of school on Monday, Sept. 19.
- All Big Brothers will meet today at the beginning of the second half of lunch on Will Clark Field Presentation team members will meet following the meeting.
- The Jesuit Men of Color will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- Grade level Sodality will meet today in the usual classrooms.
- The Model United Nations Team meeting has been moved to tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The Green Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 416.
- Creative Writing Club will meet today after school in Room 117.
- Do you have a checkered past? Relieve the stress and play Chess — at today’s Chess Club meeting after school in Room 332.
- The swimming team will swim against St. Martin’s this afternoon at St. Martin’s starting at 5:00.
- Any student interested in trying out for Freshman or JV basketball should meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the Benson Arena.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- The JHSP Radio Theatre Club is looking for new members and will meet tomorrow from 3:30-5:00 in Room 202.
- The Jesuit Philelectic Society is holding auditions on Monday, Sept. 19 for the fall production of the comedy, Harvey from 4:00-6:00. Audition forms and information are available in the Phils Office, Room 201, and on the Jesuit website.
- Paintball club is having its first outing on Saturday, Sept. 24. Sign up and join the fun. Permission forms are available outside the ROTC office, Room 107.
- Reminder to all Mu Alpha Theta students to complete your registration on Canvas if you have not already done so. Members interested in attending the St. Paul’s Tournament next Saturday, Sept. 24 should sign up through Canvas and print and complete the permission form. Permission forms should be turned in to Mrs. Brauner or Mrs. Lulich in Room 328.
- All pre-freshmen and freshmen interested in participating in Math Competitions should meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- Juniors-this is a reminder that the mandatory College Kick-Off event for you and your parents will take place tonight at 6:30pm in the auditorium.
- Registration for intramural football for all grades opens today. Forms may be found outside of the student council office, Room 113, and on Canvas. All forms and fees are due by Wednesday, Sept. 21 to Mr. Augustin.
- There are many water bottles and lunch kits in the Discipline office. If you have lost either please come to see if yours is there and retrieve it.
- Homeroom teachers, please check all grooming and uniform standards at this time. Any student who is not in compliance should be issued a PH.