Announcements for Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Today is Wednesday, August 17, 2022
Regular Order, Day 5
- All juniors must report today during the first half of lunch in the auditorium.
- All freshmen must report today during the second half of lunch in the auditorium.
- All grade level Sodalities will meet today during the second half of lunch in the 3rd floor Chapel of the North American Martyrs.
- Students interested in joining the wrestling team should meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 228. See Coach Jon Orillion if you cannot attend the meeting. 8th or 9th graders currently playing football who are interested in wrestling should attend the meeting or see Coach Orillion this week.
- The Jesuit Choir will rehearse tomorrow from 3:15-4:45pm in the choir loft of the third floor Chapel of the North American Martyrs. If you are a singer, brass player, or are interested in learning how to play the pipe organ, come to the rehearsal to learn more. See Mr. Miraflor, SJ in the Campus Ministry office with any questions.
- Returning Mu Alpha Theta members will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Rooms 229 and 227 to elect a club President.
- Any 9-12 grader interested in playing golf and who was unable to attend Tuesday’s meeting can meet at the City Park driving range on Thursday at 4:00. Please bring your clubs.
- New Blue Jays should stop by the Blue Table in the Commons today and tomorrow during lunch to guess how many Blue & White M&Ms are in the jar. The closest guesses win prizes for you and your Big Brother. Winners will be announced at Friday’s Big Brother/Little Brother luncheon.
- The Big Brother/Little Brother jambalaya luncheon will be held this Friday. Big Brothers and Little Brothers are allowed to wear the shirts they were given on Welcome Day last spring. If you did not attend Welcome Day and you did not receive a shirt, then please stop by the admissions office either before school or after school to get one.
- This Friday will be 8th grade night at John Ryan Stadium from 7-10pm. All pre-freshmen should mark their calendars and plan to attend.
- All Seniors should check the Service Project course on Canvas to complete the Service Project Update Form. Deadline is tomorrow.