Announcements for Friday, May 13, 2022
Today is Friday, May 12, 2022
Seven Period Day, Special Order, Day 4B
- As we end this year, please be advised that each of you must empty your lockers before you leave for the summer. You need to remove your lock and take it home. We expect you to use the same lock next year. If you have any books that you don’t want or are owned by the school, please leave them in a pile on the windowsill or on the floor of the hallway opposite from your locker. And please, throw any trash away in actual trash can. Extra trash receptacles will be placed in the halls for this purpose.
- In light of the upcoming exam week, no PHs will be served today. All remaining PHs will be served in Room 231 on Thursday, May 19 and Friday, May 20 after exams are over. If you have any questions or conflicts, please see Fr. Kramer.
- All student-athletes are reminded this Saturday, May 14, is Physical Day. Please check with your head coach and make sure you arrive on Saturday at the designated time for your sport. You should make every attempt to conclude your pre-screening before Saturday. All athletic forms should have been turned in to your head coach prior to physical day. Please be advised this will be your only opportunity to receive an athletic physical for the 2022-2023 school year free of charge.
- New and returning cross country athletes should meet with Coach Rudy today during the second half of lunch either in Room 228.
- Anyone interested in joining the Intramural Sports Committee for next year should take the survey on Canvas in Student Life. Compensation includes t-shirts, lunches, and more. See Mr. Augustin for any questions.
- All 8th grade, 9th grade, and JV baseball players have a meeting today at the first half of lunch on the 3rd floor of the Roussel building.
- 8th graders who are attending the San Antonio trip and still owe a balance should can bring it to Room 114 (slide under door) through exam week. Students who still wish to request bus assignments can do so by e-mailing Mr. Orillion today. Be sure to check the Student Life page on Canvas for important trip information.
- Freshmen, you may have missed out on a San Antonio Trip and an evening at John Ryan but you have not been forgotten. Join Student Council on Will Clark Field today during second half of lunch for the sugar and brainfood you will need for next week’s exams.
- Juniors scheduled to take the AP Latin Exam today should eat lunch before reporting to your assigned test room. The test will begin promptly at 12:30pm so you will not have the entire lunch period to eat.
- All Juniors are expected to attend the Common Application Workshop taking place at Jesuit on Monday, May 23. You can find more information on the College Counseling Canvas page. Sign up using the link emailed to you or found on Canvas. Let your college counselor know if you have any questions.