Announcements for Thursday, March 24, 2022
Today is Thursday, March 24, 2022
Assembly Order #2, Day 1
- The MCJROTC Parade and Review will take place today during the assembly period. Students and faculty will be dismissed from their 4th period classes to the Benson Arena for the assembly.
- The Mission Drive continues this week. Collections will take place in homeroom today through Thursday. Thank you for your generosity.
- Come see the Phils production of Me and My Girl featuring the tech work of juniors Chris Gieseler, Michael Harmon, and Karson Rhodes and the acting, singing, and dancing talents of sophomores Albert Favalora & Alex Grilletta in this musical comedy. Stop by the Phils office, Room 201, at lunch or order your tickets through the link on Canvas.
- Updated Big Brother/Little Brother pairings for 2022-23 are posted on the bulletin board outside the Commons.
- Big Brothers for 2022-23 will meet today during the second half of lunch on the 3rd floor of the Roussel Building.
- Students attending the Mu Alpha Theta Convention next week will practice during the second half of lunch today in Rooms 330, 227, 229, and 231. Please check the bulletin board outside of Room 328 for your designated meeting room.
- March Madness Bracket busted? Talk it out at today’s Sports Analysis Club meeting today during the second half of lunch in the first-floor conference room of the new building.
- The Classic Rock Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 203.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the 1st half of lunch in Room 316. All students participating in the Born to Run race on Saturday should attend.
- The NHS recycling program will meet today after school in Room 115.
- The varsity baseball team completes its series with Brother Martin tonight at Kirsch-Rooney with first pitch set for 7:00.
- The 9th grade baseball team plays at Brother Martin this afternoon starting at 4:30.
- The 8th grade baseball team plays St. Charles Catholic at John Ryan Stadium starting this afternoon at 4:30.
- The junior high track and field team will compete in the Absolute Best Care Meet at Muss Bertilino this afternoon and evening.
- The Investment Club will be creating a March Madness style competition with stocks for anyone interested. Bring $5 and your powered-off phone to the meeting tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 334. Do you know more about stocks than your friends? Prove it.
- Seniors: Balfour will be on campus tomorrow during lunch in the first floor conference room of the new building to distribute graduation announcements.