Announcements for Thursday, January 13, 2021
Today is Thursday, January 13, 2022
Regular Order, Day 1
- Mu Alpha Theta members attending the tournament this Saturday at Brother Martin will meet in Room 229 during the second half of lunch today to practice. Mrs. Merritt’s Geometry students attending the tournament will meet in Room 330 during the second half of lunch on these same days. If you cannot attend practice, please contact Mrs. Brauner or Mrs. Merritt.
- The Model UN Team will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316. All students going on the March for Life must attend.
- The Classic Rock Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 203.
- The Video Games Club will meet today after school in Room 113.
- The bowling team faces Rummel this afternoon at AMF Lanes starting at 3:20.
- The varsity soccer team faces Destrehan this afternoon at Pan American starting at 5:00.
- The 8th grade basketball team hosts Shaw this evening in the Benson Arena starting at 5:30. The jv game follows at 6:30.
- Lacrosse tryouts are this Friday and Saturday. Friday will be 4:30-5:30 on Will Clark Field. Saturday is 1:30-3:30 at Tad Gormley Stadium. Please email Coach Bacon with any questions.
- Second-notice printing fees have been distributed in homeroom. Students who have received a notice must pay their fees by Wednesday, January 19 to avoid losing computer services and receiving a PH. Please pay your bill in Room 215 before school, at ten-minute break, or during the lunch hour.
- Juniors who have not yet attended a Kairos retreat should submit their retreat form to the Campus Ministry Office by the end of the day Friday, January 14th. See Mr. Flores in the Campus Ministry Office with any questions.
- All members of the junior class in Programs I and IV must attend a meeting today to receive materials and information necessary for the scheduling of senior courses for next year. The meeting for Program I students will be held during the first half of lunch in the auditorium. Program IV students will meet during the second half of lunch in the auditorium. If you are unsure of the curriculum program that you are following, please ask your homeroom teacher. Please do not fail to attend your particular meeting – it is important.