Announcements for Wednesday, January 12, 2021
Today is Wednesday, January 12, 2022
Regular Order, Day 2
- Mu Alpha Theta members attending the tournament this Saturday at Brother Martin will meet in Room 229 during the second half of lunch today and tomorrow to practice. Mrs. Merritt’s Geometry students attending the tournament will meet in Room 330 during the second half of lunch on these same days. If you cannot attend practice, please contact Mrs. Brauner or Mrs. Merritt.
- Any 8th graders interested in trying out for the 8th grade baseball team should meet on today during the first half of lunch in room 208 in the Roussel building.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today during the second half of lunch.
- The Jesuit Men of Color will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 210.
- If you were thinking about joining Jesuit Mock Trial, it’s not too late. The team will practice this evening at 6:15 p.m. in Room 122. On Saturday, practice is from 9:00 a.m. to noon. If you have any questions about Mock Trial, please contact Mr. Ernst.
- The varsity wrestling team hosts Holy Cross tonight in a district dual meet in the Benson Arena starting at 6:00.
- The Model UN Team will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 214.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 316. All students going on the March for Life must attend.
- All members of the junior class must attend a meeting in the coming days to receive materials and information necessary for the scheduling of senior courses for next year. Meetings will be held during the first or second half of lunch in the auditorium. Juniors in Program I will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch while those in Program IV will meet during the second half of lunch. Program II will meet on Friday, January 14th during the first half of lunch. Program III will meet on Tuesday, January 18th during the first half of lunch. Please do not fail to attend your particular meeting – it is important!