Announcements for Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Today is Wednesday, January 5, 2022
Faculty Meeting Order, Day 7
- All seniors must report today at the beginning of lunch to the Auditorium. Enter from the back entrance on Solomon St.
- All pre-freshmen must report today during the second half of lunch in the Auditorium. Enter from the back entrance on Solomon St.
- Juniors in Coach Bairnsfather’s, Period 3 (Slot 2), P.E. IV class please report directly to Room 330 today for class.
- Juniors in Coach Goodlett’s Period 4 (Slot 3), PE classes please report directly to Room 122 today for class.
- Anyone interested in trying out for the varsity baseball team should meet today during the first half of lunch in Room P208 in the Roussel Building.
- The Jesuit Men of Color will meet today during second half of lunch in Room 210.
- All track and field throwers will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 314.
- Acoustic Guitar Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330.
- The Fencing Club will meet today after school in Room 221.
- The Robotics Team will meet today after school until 5:00 in Room 307.
- The varsity soccer team faces Rummel this evening at Pan American starting at 5:00.
- The 8th grade basketball team hosts Brother Martin this evening in the Benson Arena starting at 5:30. The 9th grade game follows at 6:30.
- The varsity wrestling team will face Tuerlings Catholic and De La Salle this evening in a tri-meet at De La Salle starting at 6:00.
- Juniors who have not attended a Kairos retreat should meet tomorrow at the start of lunch in the Chapel of the North American Martyrs. Please see Mr. Flores in the Campus Ministry Office if you cannot attend.
- Students interested in Calliope, Jesuit’s arts and literary magazine, will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 221.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 316. All students going on the March for Life must attend.
- Printing fees for the month of December have been distributed in homeroom. Students who have received this notice must pay their fees by Tuesday, Jan. 11, to avoid the loss of school computer services. Please pay you fees in Room 215 either before school, at 10-minute break, or during the lunch hour.