Announcements for Thursday, December 2, 2021
Today is Thursday, December 2, 2021
Regular Order, Day 6
- The varsity football team will face Catholic High in the LHSAA Division 1 state championship game on Saturday night at Yulman Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. sLocalTix will handle all tickets for the game. Tickets are $22.00 pre-sale and $25.00 at the gate exclusive of fees. Fees for ticketing are minimal. Tickets will be sold online and sLocal personnel will be at the gate to sell digital tickets through credit card purchase. No cash will be accepted at the gate. Additional information is also provided on the website. The theme for the game is a white out.
- Tomorrow will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt to show your Blue Jay Spirit on Friday.
- The Student Council will be hosting a pep rally for the Jesuit community tomorrow evening for 5:30pm at John Ryan Stadium to cheer the football team on as they prepare to compete for the state title. Gates will open for 5:00pm. The first 250 students to arrive will receive an exclusive ‘Jays to Yulman’ game-day spirit shirt.
- All Gizzard leaders will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 112.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316. All students going on the March for Life must attend.
- The Investment Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 334. Please bring your phone powered off.
- The Green Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 416.
- The NHS recycling program will meet today after school in Room 115.
- The Tabletop Role-Playing Society will meet tomorrow after school in Room 120.
- The Mock Trial Team will hold an organizational meeting on Monday at 6:15 p.m. in Room 122.
- Beginning next Monday, Dec. 6, uniform and grooming inspections of homerooms will begin in earnest. Ungroomed and untrimmed hair, unpolished shoes, missing name tags, and all other Dress Code violations will result in a PH.
National Sports outlets are commentating on Saturday’s State Championship Game. Click on the links below to see what broadcasters have to say: