Announcements for Friday, November 12, 2021
Today is Friday, November 12, 2021
Regular Order, Day 3
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place throughout the day in the 2nd floor chapel. Benediction starts at 12:50.
- The Phils game of Clue: The Musical continues tonight and tomorrow night at 7:30PM in the auditorium. The show changes every performance as our audience determines who did it, with what weapon, and in which room. Get tickets on the Phils page of the Jesuit website or stop by the Phils office, Room 201, during lunch for the advanced student ticket price of $5.00.
- The Jesuit Wrestling Team will host returning state champions, St. Paul’s High School, in the home opener dual meet tomorrow at noon in the Tom and Gayle Benson Arena. The JV match begins at 11:00, and the junior high match starts at 10:00.
- The Anime Club will meet today at the first half of lunch in Room 115.
- The Ice Cream Social will have its first meeting for anyone interested in a leadership position today during the second half of lunch in Room 111.
- Politics and Pastries will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- The Tabletop Role-Playing Society will meet today after school in Room 120.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet Saturday to pray the rosary at 9am in front of the abortion facility on General Pershing.
- All students interested in attending the March for Life in DC must submit their forms and deposit today to Mr. Delatte in Room 301.
- Students interested in joining the Paintball Club for its first outing on Saturday, Dec. 11, should sign up soon to reserve your spot. Information and permission forms are available outside the ROTC office, Room 107. See Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno with any questions.
- Second-notice printing fees have been distributed in homeroom. Students with late printing fees for the month of October must pay their bill by Wednesday, Nov. 17 or lose school computer services and receive a PH. Please pay your fees in Room 215 before school, during 10-minute break, or during lunch.
- An admissions representative from Washington and Lee will be visiting today during lunch in Room 122.