Announcements for Thursday, October 7, 2021
Today is Thursday, October 7, 2021
Regular Order, Day 6
- The Back to School Dance will be held this Saturday from 7:00-10:00pm here in the Courtyard. Admission is $10 and tickets will be sold at the dance only.
- Next Monday, Oct. 11, Jesuit will return to a common lunch period. All students will go from third period to fourth period, then to lunch after fourth period.
- The varsity football team will host St. Augustine on Friday night at Tad Gormley Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 each for adults and students (non-participating schools) and $5.00 each for children. Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at the switchboard through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Both student and faculty ID’s, as well as season passes will be accepted at the gate for admission.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today at the beginning of both lunch periods. First lunch will meet in Room 316. Second lunch will meet in Room 407.
- Lettermen jackets for the spring of 2021 will be distributed today during both lunch periods in Room 313. All lettermen in the sports of baseball, bass fishing, bowling, golf, lacrosse, rugby, tennis, and track and field may pick up their jackets at this time.
- Juniors and seniors, interested in participating in the Academic Support Program will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 324 during first lunch and in Room 222 for second lunch.
- The NHS recycling program will meet after school today in Room 115.
- The Green Club will meet today after school in Room 416.
- The Academic Games team will meet today after school in Computer Lab 1 instead of Room 220.
- J-Troupe Improv Comedy Group will meet today from 3:30-5:00pm in Room 201.
- The 9th grade football team will play at St. Augustine this afternoon starting at 4:30.
- The Robotics Team will meet tonight from 6:30 to 8 in Room 307.
- Printing fees for the month of September have been distributed in homeroom. Students may pay these fees before school, at 10-minute break, or during lunch hour in Room 215. All fees must be paid by the end of the lunch hour on Monday, Oct. 11. Students who fail to pay their fees risk losing computer services.
- The Blue Jay Shop has neck gaiter masks in stock, pencil pouches and blue 30 ounce tumblers.
- Admissions representatives from Drexel University and Christian Brothers University will be available during the second half of first lunch and the first half of second lunch.