Announcements for Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Today is Tuesday, September 28, 2021
Regular Order, Day 6
- Co-curricular Rush Days will take place today and tomorrow during lunch in the Commons. Stop by and discover this year’s student life co-curricular offerings. Sign-up for a club or team and get involved.
- The varsity football team will face Holy Cross in the 102nd meeting of the Great American Rivalry Series game on Friday night at Tad Gormley Stadium with kickoff set for 7:15. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 each for adults and students (non-participating schools) and $5.00 each for children. Pre-sale tickets are available for purchase at the switchboard Tuesday through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Both student and faculty id’s, as well as season passes will be accepted at the gate for admission.
- Students may purchase Rivalry Game t-shirts before school and at lunch through Friday morning in the Student Commons. T-shirts are $10, 2x and above $15. Cash, check and credit card are accepted. Friday will be a Rivalry Game Shirt Day. This is an opportunity you to wear this year’s shirt and show your Blue Jay spirit throughout the day.
- Current Phils will meet today at ten minute break in Room 202.
- The Lacrosse program will meet today at 6:00pm in the Auditorium. All interested students are invited to attend. Returning players must have one parent at the meeting, and are also welcome to attend.
- Any 9th or 10th grader interested in trying out for the Freshman and JV basketball teams must attend a meeting tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the gym. See Coach Hernandez or Coach Jennings if you have any questions.
- Any student that received an invitation to join the Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society last week should reply to the email by clicking the link in the invitation and completing the form. The deadline to reply to this invitation is Friday, Oct. 1. If you have any questions, please see Mrs. Brauner or Ms. Lulich.
- Students who are not enrolled in an AP Class but would still like to take an AP Exam need to see Mrs. Yelton in Room 242 by Friday, Oct. 1, to register.
- Admissions representatives from The University of Georgia, Louisiana Tech and University of Louisiana at Monroe will be available during the second half of first lunch and the first half of second lunch.