Announcements for Friday, September 24, 2021
Today is Friday, September 24, 2021
Assembly Order #3, Day 1
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place throughout the day in the 2nd floor chapel.
- The varsity football team will open district play hosting Brother Martin tonight at Tad Gormley Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale ticket prices are $8.00 for adults and students (non-participating teams) and $5.00 for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard today until 3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Note that both student and faculty ID’s, as well as season passes will be accepted at the gate for admission.
- The Jesuit Men of Color will meet today during the first half of first lunch and the second half of second lunch. The first meeting will be in Room 308. The second meeting will be in Room 210.
- The Tabletop Role-Playing Society will meet today after school in Room 120. New members are welcome.
- The varsity and JV cross country teams will compete in the Mt. Carmel Invitational on Saturday in City Park. The varsity race begins at 8:00 a.m. while the JV race follows at 8:35 a.m.
- The 9th grade football team will play at Brother Martin on Saturday morning starting at 9:00.
- The Service and Social Justice Club will meet on Monday during the second half of each lunch period. First lunch will meet in Room 112. Second lunch will meet in Room 212. Students interested in discussing and promoting awareness of social issues are welcome to attend.
- The Lacrosse program will hold an information meeting Tuesday, Sept. 28 at 6:00pm in the Auditorium. All interested students are invited to attend. Returning players must have one parent at the meeting, and are also welcome to attend.
- The beach volleyball club will continue practice next Monday through Thursday at Coconut Beach in Kenner from 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm. Games will start the following week on Wednesdays. Contact Mrs. Catalano with questions.