Announcements for Thursday, September 23, 2021
Today is Thursday, September 23, 2021
Regular Order, Day 2
- The varsity football team will open district play hosting Brother Martin on Friday night at Tad Gormley Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale ticket prices are $8.00 for adults and students (non-participating teams) and $5.00 for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard today through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Note that both student and faculty ID’s, as well as season passes will be accepted at the gate for admission.
- Tomorrow will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt to show your Blue Jay Spirit as the Jays take on the Crusaders on the gridiron.
- Peer Support has a required meeting for all members today during the first half of both lunches in the auditorium. Attendance will be taken and all members are expected to be present during their respective lunch period.
- The Green Club will meet today after school in Room 416. Anyone interested may attend.
- The NHS recycling program will continue today. All NHS members who wish to earn a service hour should report to Room 115 directly after school.
- The 8th grade football team will play at Brother Martin this afternoon starting at 4:30.
- The Robotics Team will meet tonight from 6:30-8:00 in Room 307.
- The Tabletop Role-Playing Society will meet tomorrow after school in Room 120. New members are welcome.
- Any student currently enrolled in an Algebra 2 or higher level Math class with a math GPA of 3.0 or higher should check his CANVAS email for an invitation to join the Mu Alpha Theta Math Honor Society. Details about the requirements to join will also be posted outside of Room 328. R.S.V.P. to this invitation by October 1. See Mrs. Brauner or Mrs. Lulich if you have any questions.
- Admissions representatives from Georgetown and SUNY Maritime College will be available during lunch today.