Announcements for Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Today is Tuesday, September 21, 2021
Regular Order, Day 4
- Confessions are available everyday during the 2nd half of both lunches in the 2nd floor chapel.
- To all students. Coach Songy wants to thank you and congratulate you all on the job that you are doing in keeping the campus clean. The courtyard, Commons, and the cafeteria, for the most part, have been kept clean and trash has been disposed of properly. More trash cans have been placed in the Commons for overflow. Please continue to do a great job in taking pride in the appearance of our campus. When you see trash, please do not walk by it. Continue to take it upon yourselves to keep our campus clean. Well done.
- The varsity football team will open district play hosting Brother Martin on Friday night at Tad Gormley Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale ticket prices are $8.00 for adults and students (non-participating teams) and $5.00 for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard Wednesday through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Note that both student and faculty ID’s, as well as season passes will be accepted at the gate for admission.
- Students interested in joining Politics and Pastries will meet today during the second half of both lunches in Room 323.
- Peer Support members will meet today during the first half of lunch in the Auditorium for a training on leading small groups. Peer Support Members who are a part of student ministry are encouraged, but not required to attend. The meeting is mandatory for all other Peer Support members and roll will be taken.
- If you are interested in joining Peer Support but have not yet filled out a commitment form, forms will be available at the meeting today during lunch. All Juniors and Seniors in good standing are eligible and encouraged to join.
- Big Brothers will meet tomorrow during the first half of both lunches in the auditorium.
- Students interested in trying out for the tennis team will meet tomorrow at 3:10pm in Room 117. All returning team members are also expected to be in attendance.
- Students who are NOT enrolled in an AP Class but would still like to take an AP Exam, need to see Mrs. Yelton in Room 242 this week to register.
- Seniors: If you plan on wearing a costume to Friday’s pep rally, understand that anything tasteless, inappropriate or vulgar will result in your removal from this event. If you believe that your costume may be questionable, it is a good idea to have it checked by Coach Songy sometime this week before the pep rally.
- An admissions representative from Notre Dame will be available during lunch today in Rooms 121 (1st lunch) and Room 229 (2nd lunch).