Announcements for Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Today is Wednesday, September 15, 2021
Regular Order, Day 1
- The varsity football team will open its season on Friday afternoon hosting Riverdale at Pan American Stadium with kickoff set for 3:15 p.m. Pre-sale tickets are $8.00 each and will be available for purchase at the switchboard Wednesday through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-3:30 p.m. All tickets purchased at the gate are $10.00 each. Note that both season tickets and previously purchased Hahnville Jamboree tickets will be accepted at the gate.
- The general student council will meet today during the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- Students interested in joining the Bowling Club should meet today after school in Room 133. No bowling experience necessary. Attendance is mandatory for members of the Jesuit bowling team and those who would like to try out for the LHSAA team.
- Students from any grade level interested in leading the Gizzard, Jesuit’s world famous student section, should meet tomorrow during the first half of the first lunch in Room 112 and during the first half of the second lunch in Room 219.
- Any Junior or Senior who did not attend yesterday’s Peer Support meeting and is interested in joining can do so by filling out a Commitment Form that can be found in the Guidance Office. Any questions can be directed to Mrs. Delaney, office 244C.