Announcements for Monday, August 16, 2021
Today is Monday, August 16, 2021
Regular Order, Day 7
- Coach Songy will hold class level meetings during the respective half of your lunch period. On the day you are assigned, do not report to lunch. Report to the auditorium immediately at the start of your lunch period. No other meetings take preference to your class level meeting. The schedule is as follows: Seniors-Monday, August 16; Freshmen-Tuesday, August 17; Sophomores-Wednesday, August 18; Juniors-Thursday, August 19; and Pre-Freshmen-Friday, August 20.
- Students who have not activated their school computer account must do so either before school in Computer Lab #1 or during lunch or after school in Room 310.
- Beginning today there will be a snack bar open in the Commons throughout the day.
- Please make lunch checks out to Pigeon Caterers. Checks should be turned in at the cafeteria.
- The Blue Jay Shop, located in Room 132, will be open daily from 7:15-9:00am, during lunch, and after school until 3:30pm. Get your Blue Jay Merch, PE apparel, and locks for lockers. All forms of payment are accepted.
- Any students interested in trying out for the golf team will meet tomorrow after school in Room 122. Returning golf team members are expected to attend.
- The Choir will rehearse on Wednesday morning at 7:15 in the Chapel of the North American Martyrs.
- The Back to School Dance scheduled for this Friday has been postponed until October 9. In its place the Student Activities Office will host an 8th grade night at John Ryan Stadium for the class of 2026, at John Ryan Stadium, this Friday from 7-10pm. Stay tuned for more information tomorrow in homeroom.
- 8th graders interested in joining the swim team will meet today after school in Room 219.
- Seniors who did not pick up their senior shirts on registration day can get them from Mr. Prados in the Alumni Office, Room 336.
- Seniors interested in leading a Kairos retreat this year should pick up an application from the Campus Ministry office. The deadline to submit an application is Wednesday. See Mr. Flores with any questions.
- Any senior who plans to use a Jesuit legacy ring for Ring Mass should bring that ring to Mr. Orillion in Room 114. Legacy rings are due by Thursday, September 2.