Announcements for Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Today is Tuesday, May 11, 2021
- Spring Sports’ Recognition Night #1 honoring all bass fishing, bowling, lacrosse, and rugby lettermen is scheduled for this evening in the Benson Arena starting at 5:00 p.m. Report time for all lettermen is 4:40. Attire is coat and tie.
- Spring Sports’ Recognition Night #2 honoring all baseball, golf, tennis, and track and field lettermen is scheduled for this evening in the Benson Arena starting at 6:15. Report time for all lettermen is 5:55. Attire is coat and tie.
- Students not returning next year need to turn in a refund form to receive any remaining funds in their cafeteria account. Forms are available in the cafeteria or on the cafeteria site. Use the form dated 2018 school year. Forms must be turned in by 5/14/21. You may return in person or email to email@example.com.
- Lost and found items are located in the Discipline Office. You have until the end of the school day on Friday to claim these items or they will be discarded.
- Second notice printing fee slips have been distributed in homeroom. Students with outstanding printing debts must clear their accounts before the end of the school day on Thursday or potentially lose computer services and receive a PH. Students may pay their fees in Room 213 before school, during break, and during the lunch hour.
- Juniors: The college counselors are hosting an application workshop for the Common Application on Monday, May 24, in the Jesuit Computer Labs. Students will create their Common Application, a single application that can be used for over 900 colleges, including our in-state flagship school. Sign-up through the College Counseling Class on Canvas.