Announcements for Thursday, May 6, 2021
Today is Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Phriday Night LIVE! is back with a brand new episode this Friday night at 7:30pm in the Jesuit auditorium. Come enjoy live sketch comedy, improv, and music. Tickets are $5.00 for students and $10.00 for adults and are available on the website or in the Phils office, Room 201. Come support your friends and the Philelectic Society.
- Juniors and Sophomores interested in joining Student Ministry for the next academic year should pick up an application outside of the Campus Ministry office, Room 225. Applications are due this Friday.
- The Anime Club will meet today after school in Room 219.
- Jesuit Medical Society invites you to hear our guest speaker, neurosurgeon and Jesuit Alum Dr. Najeeb Thomas, today at 3:25 in Room 317. All are welcome.
- Fall Sports’ Recognition Night honoring varsity lettermen in cross country, football, and swimming will be held in the Benson Arena this evening starting at 6:00. Report time for lettermen is 5:40. Attire is coat and tie.
- Winter Sports’ Recognition Night honoring varsity lettermen in basketball, cheerleading, soccer, and wrestling will be held this night in the Benson Arena starting at 7:15. Report time for lettermen is 6:55. Attire is coat and tie.
- All Big Brothers must meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in the Benson Arena. Regardless of either you or your Little Brother not attending Welcome Day, you are expected at this meeting. Contact Coach Ursin immediately with any conflicts.
- The varsity baseball team will host Archbishop Rummel in a quarterfinal playoff series at John Ryan Stadium on Friday and Saturday. First pitch for Game #1 on Friday night is set for 6:00, while Saturday afternoon’s Game #2 will start at 1:00. The “if necessary” Game #3 will begin on Saturday night at 6:00. Ticket prices for each game are $8.00 each for adults and non-participating team students. Tickets are $5.00 each for Jesuit students with ID and children (ages 6-11).
- Juniors who registered to serve as Eucharistic Ministers for next year, should report to the Chapel of the North American martyrs at the start of each lunch period today. See Mr. Flores or Fr. Dyer if you cannot attend.
- In homeroom, students received printing fee notices for the month of April. Please pay these debts in Room 213 by Monday, May 10. Payments may be made before school, during break, and during the lunch hour.
- An admission representatives from Georgetown University will be available immediately after school today in Room 122.