Announcements for Thursday, April 15, 2021
Today is Thursday, April 15, 2021
- Friday will be a Blue and White Day to support to the baseball and bass fishing teams as they compete in key matchups this weekend. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt or a jesuit imprinted t-shirt to show your Blue Jay Spirit on Friday.
- The NHS recycling program will continue after school today in Room 120. Any NHS members who wish to earn a service hour should show up and help out.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the first half of both lunch periods. First lunch will meet in Room 316. Second lunch will meet in Room 407.
- The Model UN Team will take its yearbook photo today after school in Room 214.
- The Beach Volleyball team will take a yearbook picture today after school in Room 323.
- The Anime Club will meet today after school on the Chapel steps to take yearbook photos.
- The varsity baseball team faces Brother Martin tonight at John Ryan Stadium starting at 6:00.
- The Philelectic Society presents PHRIDAY NIGHT LIVE! Join us for filming of Episode 1 of our new sketch comedy and variety series in the auditorium this Friday night, April 16, at 7:30PM. Special guest stars, sophomore Ethan Benoit and senior Ray Sauerwin join the Phils for an hour of comedy, music, and dance! Tickets are available online or in the Phils office, Rm 201, for $5.00 for students and $10.00 for adults.
- Juniors interested in serving as Eucharistic Ministers for the 2021-2022 school year should pick up an application outside of the Campus Ministry Office. See Mr. Flores with any questions.
- Seniors who still need to pick up their Class of 2021 yard signs can do so from the switchboard after school only.
- The Big Brother Application deadline has been extended until this Thursday.
- Jesuit Medical Society invites interested students to hear guest speaker Dr. Clayton Mazoue next Thursday, April 22, at 3:25 in Room 317. Dr. Mazoue is a Jesuit Alum (Class of ’92) and specializes in family medicine and urgent care. Please sign up in Room 317 if you want to attend. See Mrs. Tassin if you have questions.