Announcements for Thursday, April 8, 2021
Today is Thursday, April 8, 2021
- Sophomores and Juniors interested in running for Student Council Executive Board will meet today during the second half of both lunches. First lunch meets in Room 132 and second lunch in Room 228. Completed nomination forms are due at this meeting. See Mr. Genovese in the Guidance Office with any concerns.
- The NHS recycling program will continue after school today in Room 120. Any NHS members who wish to earn a service hour should show up and help out.
- The Robotics Team is recruiting for the 2021-22 season. Anyone interested in joining should meet today during lunch in Room 307.
- Lettermen jacket and stripe distribution for the spring sports from last school year (including baseball, track and field, tennis, golf, and bowling) and the fall sports from this school year (including football, cross country, and swimming) will be held today during both lunch periods in Room 311.
- The Pro life club will meet today in Room 316 during the first lunch period and in Room 407 during second lunch period. We are pleased to have a guest speaker, Sarah Zagorski, a Life, Foster Care & Adoption speaker, joining us today. All are welcome.
- The varsity tennis team will face Brother Martin this afternoon at UNO starting at 4:00.
- The varsity baseball team will face St. Augustine this evening at Wesley Barrow Stadium with first pitch set for 6:30.
- The 9th grade baseball team will host St. Augustine at John Ryan Stadium this afternoon starting at 4:00.
- Juniors are reminded to see Mr. Murphy in Room 225 to sign up for a service project. The list of available projects can be found on the service project course page on Canvas.
- Tomorrow is a senior shirt day for the class of 2021.
- In homeroom, students have received printing fees for the month of March. If you received a fee notice, please pay your debt in Room 215 by next Wednesday, April 14. Payments will be accepted before school, during break, and during the lunch hour.