Announcements for Thursday, March 18, 2021
Today is Thursday, March 18, 2021
- Confessions will be heard today in the 2nd floor chapel during the 2nd half of both lunches.
- Come have a blast in the courtyard and on Will Clark Field today during lunch to participate in the Student Council hosted Mini Bazaar. Annual Bazaar classics such as the football toss, where you can show off your gunslingin’ abilities, and dunk tank, where you can dunk your favorite Student Council members such as Dom Senentz, Aiden Wang, and members of the Executive Board will be available for you to feel that electric feeling of Blue Jay Spirit that you would normally get at the Bazaar.
- The NHS recycling program will continue today after school in Room 120. All NHS members who volunteer will receive one service hour.
- Sophomores interested in attending the Sophomore Silent Retreat should submit their permission forms by Thursday, March 18 to the Campus Ministry Office.
- Seniors who did not pick up their graduation announcements from Balfour yesterday should see Mr. Orillion in Room 114 to pick them up.
- The varsity baseball team begins play in the Gerard Oubre Memorial Tournament this afternoon vs. Hahnville at Hahnville with first pitch set for 4:00. On Friday the team plays at Central Lafourche starting at 5:00.
- The 9th grade baseball team will host Destrehan this afternoon at John Ryan Stadium starting at 4:30. The JV game follows at 7:00.
- The golf team faces Rummel this afternoon at English Turn starting at 4:00.
- The tennis team faces St. Paul’s this afternoon at Pelican Athletic Club in Mandeville.
- The varsity and junior high track and field teams will compete in the Crusader Relays at Tad Gormley on Friday afternoon and evening.
- Students who are past due with their printing fees for the month of February are reminded that today is the last day to pay off your debt without penalty. Please bring your money to Room 215 during break, lunch hour, or after school. Failure to pay your fees may result in the lost of computer services.