Announcements for Friday, December 4, 2020
Today is Friday, December 4, 2020
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place throughout the day in the 2nd floor chapel.
- All Open House Tour Guides are asked to stop by the tables in the courtyard today to write a thank you note to the students they toured. Tour guides can also stop by the volunteer office, Room 126, to write the thank you note.
- The new issue of the The Blue Jay Newspaper has arrived. This new edition has been updated and will be distributed to each student in homeroom this morning. Enjoy the latest news and reports from your classmates on the newspaper staff. Any leftover copies can be returned to Room 114.
- The varsity football team will face Brother Martin in a state quarterfinal playoff game on Friday night at Tad Gormley Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00 p.m. A limited amount of pre-sale tickets will be made available for purchase at the switchboard today until 4:00 p.m. Tickets for adults, students, and children are $10.00 each.
- The cafeteria is no longer serving early lunch to students. Please do not come into the cafeteria until the bell rings or until it is time for second lunch.
- All students planning to attend the March for Life should attend a meeting today at the beginning of each lunch period in Room 407. All who cannot attend should see Mr. Delatte as soon as possible.
- The Fencing Club will have its first official meeting after school today outside the library. New members are welcome.
- The varsity basketball team will play at Northshore this evening starting at 5:00.
- The varsity wrestling team will dual St. Paul’s tonight at St. Paul’s starting at 6:30. On Saturday the team will compete in the Catholic High Duals.
- The next Paintball Club outing is Saturday, Dec. 19. Come join the fun. No experience or equipment needed. Permission forms are available outside the ROTC office. All forms are due Monday, Dec. 14.
- The Fencing Club will have its first official meeting next Tuesday.
- The Mock Trial Team will hold an organizational meeting on Tuesday at 6:15 pm in Room 122.
- On Tuesday, Dec. 8, we will celebrate mass for the Feast of the Immaculate Conception. The uniform of the day will be coat and tie. This means that all students are required to wear a coat and tie with their regulation uniform khaki pants, uniform shoes, and black socks. Please speak with your homeroom teacher if you require an additional explanation.