Announcements for Thursday, November 19, 2020
Today is Thursday, November 19, 2020
- The varsity football team will face Rummel on Saturday afternoon at Joe Yenni Stadium with kickoff set for 11:00 a.m. A limited amount of pre-sale tickets will be made available for purchase at the switchboard today through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Tickets for adults, students, and children are $10.00 each.
- Registration for the school-wide ping pong tournament hosted by the Student Council will take place in the Commons today. Seniors begin match play tomorrow at lunch. Ask your homeroom representative for more details.
- The NHS recycling program will continue today after school. All NHS members who wish to participate should report to Room 120 directly after school. You will receive one service hour for your contribution.
- The Classic Rock Club will meet today during both lunches from 11:35 – 12:35 in Room 203.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the first half of both lunch periods. First lunch will meet in Room 316. Second lunch will meet in Room 407.
- There will be mandatory open house tour guide training today during the second half of both lunches in the auditorium.
- The Model UN Team will meet today after school in Room 214. If you’re interested in joining, but cannot attend, please see Mr. Trosclair in the Social Studies Office.
- Any student interested in trying out for the varsity baseball team this year, there will be a brief meeting after school today in the baseball locker room.
- The Outdoors Club and the Cycling Club will meet Friday at the beginning of lunch on the chapel steps.
- Tomorrow will be a senior shirt day. Seniors may wear their Class of 2021 senior t-shirt in place of their regular uniform shirt.
- Paintball Club will be playing paintball this Saturday. No experience or equipment needed, all is provided. Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno will be cooking jambalaya for all who attend. Permission forms are available outside the ROTC office and are due Friday by lunch. Any questions please see Master Gunnery sergeant Piseno.
- Admission representatives from Creighton University and University of Louisiana at Monroe will be available immediately after school today in Rooms 120-122.