Announcements for Wednesday, November 18, 2020
Today is Wednesday, November 18, 2020
- The varsity football team will face Rummel on Saturday afternoon at Joe Yenni Stadium with kickoff set for 11:00 a.m. A limited amount of pre-sale tickets will be made available for purchase at the switchboard Wednesday through Friday from 7:30 a.m.-4:00 p.m. Tickets for adults, students, and children are $10.00 each.
- Registration for the school-wide ping pong tournament hosted by the Student Council will take place in the Commons today and tomorrow. Ask your homeroom representative for more details.
- The Fishing club will meet today during the first half of each lunch period in Room 313.
- All Sodality levels will meet today during the 2nd half of lunch.
- The Asian Club will meet today after school in the Commons.
- At last week’s Chess Club meeting, Mark announced, “I have a split personality, being frank.” You two can meet multiple Chess enthusiasts at today’s Chess Club meeting at 3:15 p.m. in Room 332.
- The 9th grade football team will conclude its season this afternoon at Rummel starting at 4:30.
- The 8th grade football team will conclude its season this evening hosting Rummel at John Ryan Stadium starting at 6:00.
- There will be mandatory open house tour guide training tomorrow during the second half of both lunches in the auditorium.
- The Astronomy Club will have a brief informal meeting tomorrow during the beginning of both lunches.
- The Model UN Team will meet tomorrow after school in Room 214. If you’re interested in joining, but cannot attend, please see Mr. Trosclair in the Social Studies Office.
- Admission representatives from Sewanee: University of the South and Northeastern University will be available immediately after school today in Rooms 120-122.
- All students are reminded that taking medication on campus during the school day is not allowed. Any medication required to be taken during the school day is to be left with the discipline office until it is to be taken.