Announcements for Friday, November 6, 2020
Today is Friday, November 6, 2020
- Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament will take place today throughout the day in the 2nd floor chapel.
- The varsity football team will face Shaw at Strawberry Stadium on Saturday afternoon with kickoff set for 1:00. A limited amount of tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard today. All tickets are $10.00 each for adults, students, and children.
- Paintball: Join the fun and come out and play. No experience needed. Our next outing is scheduled for Saturday, Nov. 21. Permission forms are located outside the ROTC office. Any questions please see Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno.
- The varsity cross country team will compete in the LHSAA Region III meet this afternoon at City Park starting at 3:00.
- Juniors and seniors: Balfour will be on campus next Wednesday during lunch to take senior ring and graduation announcements orders.
- Juniors: Carson Scholarship Nomination Applications are due by the end of the school day in the Guidance Office. No late applications will be accepted. The application is in your College Counseling class in Canvas.
- Admission representatives from Furman University and Newman University will be available immediately after school today in Rooms 120-122.
- Important: All students are reminded that access to lockers is limited to the first 5 minutes and last 5 minutes, only, of their respective lunch periods, especially on floors where classes are being held. Students are prohibited from congregating in the hallways during lunch. Handle any locker-related needs only during the first and last 5 minutes of each lunch period and respect classes that are in session during alternate lunch periods.