Announcements for Thursday, September 17, 2020
Today is Thursday, September 17, 2020
- All juniors will meet today at the beginning of both lunches in the auditorium for a Balfour presentation about senior rings. Enter through the side entrance of the auditorium.
- All seniors will meet today during the second half of both lunches in the auditorium for a Balfour presentation about graduation announcements. Any seniors who have sizing issues with their rings can address it at today’s meeting. Enter through the side entrance of the auditorium.
- The NHS recycling program will continue this afternoon. All new and returning NHS members who wish to participate should report to Room 120 directly after school.
- All A-K lettermen in basketball, soccer, and wrestling should pick up their lettermen jackets either at lunch or after school in Room 426 of the administration building.
- Intramural ping pong will start today during lunch in the Commons. Anyone can enter the tournament through free play if there are no scheduled games. Scores must be reported to Mr. Firmin or Mr. Orillion to be counted towards tournament prizes. The league will run through the end of the first quarter.
- The golf team will face St. Augustine this afternoon at Bartholomew starting at 4:00.
- There will be a swim team meeting after school on Thursday and Friday in the auditorium.
- Students interested in joining the wrestling team should meet Monday immediately after school in the auditorium.
- Admission representatives from College of the Holy Cross and University of Dallas will be available immediately after school today in Rooms 120-122.
- Coach’s Comment: This is a reminder that wristwatches that act as cell phones and wristbands of any sort are not to be worn at school. Wristwatches that perform in any way like cell phones fall under the “cell phone / social media” policy and will be considered the same.