Announcements for Thursday, February 6, 2020
Today is Thursday, February 6, 2020
Regular Order, Day 2
- Homeroom teachers, please have a student bring the recycling bin to the green bin in the hall.
- Tomorrow is the deadline for submissions to Calliope. Turn in your fiction, poetry, essays, photography, and art by three o’clock. Work can be brought physically to the English Department or emailed to Mr. Wyss or Mr. Bowes.
- Students who tried out for varsity football are reminded to check the bulletin board outside of Coach Songy’s office for scheduled meeting times.
- The Theme Park Enthusiasts club will meet today during lunch in Room 308. New members are welcome.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 112.
- Lettermen jackets for football, swimming, and cross-country will be distributed today during the first half of lunch in Room 313. Individual and team championship patches for swimming will also be distributed at this time.
- The Psychology Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 132.
- Any Mu Alpha Theta members interested in helping with T-shirt, banner, or scrapbook for state convention will meet today during the second half of lunch in CL3.
- The Green Club will meet today after school in Room 120.
- The bowling team will face St. Augustine this afternoon at All-Star Lanes starting at 3:20.
- The Field Games Club will meet tomorrow during lunch on Will Clark Field.
- Jesuit’s chapter of Students Demand Action will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 202. All students are welcome to attend.
- Members of Peer Support should report for a Topic Meeting tomorrow during the second half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall. The Year Book picture will also be taken.
- Students who received recommendation notices for Honors Science courses for next school year are reminded that the signed forms are due no later than Monday, Feb. 10. Please bring them to Mrs. Tassin in Room 317.
- Biotechnology Members, the February CSI activities will focus on Ballistics and Gun Shot Residue Analysis. A complete description was emailed in Canvas. Please sign up in Room 317 or reply to your Canvas email no later than the Wednesday before each activity. The dates will be Thursday, Feb. 13 and Feb 20. See Mrs.Tassin if you have questions.
- The junior-senior division intramural basketball schedule has been posted on the first floor bulletin board. All games will be played on the third floor of the Roussell Building. Games have begun. 8th, 9th, and 10th grade divisions will begin in a few weeks.
- Top’s tip of the day: If you see wrong happening, you have a responsibility to do something about this includes bullying.