Announcements for Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Today is Tuesday, November 12, 2019
Regular Order, Day 6
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- The Astronomy Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 319.
- The Star Wars club will meet during the first half of lunch in room 231. Mandalorians are welcome.
- The Outdoors Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 228. Students interested in outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, and kayaking are welcome.
- The Jesuit Medical Society will hold its second quarter informational meeting today during the second half of lunch in Room 403.
- The Table Tennis Team will resume play today after school outside Room 407. See Mr. Webre if you’re unable to make it.
- Balfour will be on campus to take senior graduation announcement orders tomorrow during lunch in the Commons.
- Juniors attending the November 22-24 Kairos retreat should meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 224. See Mr. Flores if you cannot attend.
- Students interested in trying out for the Varsity baseball team should meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch in Room 332.
- Biotechnology members please remember to sign up if you wish to participate in our activity scheduled Thursday after school on November 14. Sign up in Room 317 or email Mrs. Tassin using Canvas.
- The varsity football team will host Archbishop Shaw in the first round of the state playoffs on Thursday night at Tad Gormley Stadium with kickoff set for 6:00 p.m. Pre-sale tickets are $7.00 each for adults, students, and children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard from 7:45-3:45 Tuesday through Thursday. All tickets purchased at the gate are $9.00 each. Note that both student ID’s and season passes are not accepted at the gate for LHSAA playoff contests.
- An admission representative from Louisiana Tech will be available today during lunch in Room 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: One way to show respect to others is by greeting them with a simple good morning or good afternoon.