Announcements for Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Today is Wednesday, November 6, 2019
Special Order, Day 3
- An important note about recycling at Jesuit: Items such as tissues, pens, pencils, candy wrappers, styrofoam, and unrinsed soda cans are not to be recycled. Also, caps must be removed from bottles before being recycled.
- The varsity football team will close out its regular season on Friday night hosting Rummel at Tad Gormley with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $7.00 for adults and students (non-participating teams) and $3.00 for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets will be available for purchase at the switchboard from 7:30-3:45 through Friday. All tickets purchased at the gate are $9.00. Note that student ID’s and season passes will be accepted at the gate for this district contest.
- Friday will be a Blue and White Day. Wear a blue, white, or blue and white collared shirt or a Jesuit imprinted t-shirt to show your Blue Jay Spirit.
- There will be another tour guide practice immediately following dismissal today. Please meet in front of the Theology office.
- Any NHS member who is not a tour guide already or is not assisting with another organization at Open House, please see Mr. Hanemann to be a tour guide for the 6:30 tour, especially if you are in need of service hours.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 316. All students going on the March for Life must attend.
- Members of Peer Support should report for a topic meeting tomorrow during the second half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- The Astronomy Club will meet Friday during first half of lunch in Room 319.
- Top’s tip of the day: If you are not pleased with your grades – work harder.