Announcements for Friday, October 18, 2019
Today is Friday, October 18, 2019
First Quarter Exam Schedule
- Today’s exams are Math, Latin, Study Skills and AP Computer Science.
- Students should not be in the hallways during the exam period or between exam periods. Once you complete your exam you should exit the hallways quietly. You may remain in the Commons, Resource Center, or the yard during this time.
- The varsity football team will face John Curtis tonight night at Yulman Stadium with kickoff set for 7:00. Pre-sale tickets are $7.00 each for adults and students (non-participating schools) and $3.00 each for children (ages 6-11). Pre-sale tickets will be on sale today at the switchboard. All tickets purchased at the gate are $9.00 each. Students ID’s and season passes will be accepted at the gate for this district contest.
- The JV football team will host John Curtis on Saturday morning at John Ryan Stadium while the 8th grade plays at Newman. Both games begin at 10:00.
- The varsity cross country team will compete in the Sugar Bowl Meet at City Park on Saturday morning starting at 9:30. The Jr. High race begins at 8:30 while the JV race starts at 10:30.
- The Pro Life club will pray the rosary at the New Orleans abortion facility located at 2701 General Pershing Street in New Orleans tomorrow at 9 AM. Flyers with directions are in the Theology office or on the Canvas page. All are invited.
- The Biotechnology Club invites students, faculty, and staff to hear retired Chief of Police, Eddie Compass on Monday. Chief Compass will be speaking about the importance of forensic science in solving crimes. The guest lecture will begin at 3:15 in Room 317.
- Students having PHs to serve will have to report to the commons after first exam today. Students with a second exam will report to commons to complete their PHs after second exam.