Announcements for Monday, October 7, 2019
Today is Monday, October 7, 2019
Regular Order, Day 3
- The Food Critics Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 110.
- Student 2 Student will meet today and tomorrow during the second half of lunch on Room 202.
- The Fencing Club will meet today after school outside the library.
- All 8th grade intramural football teams will meet tomorrow during the first half of lunch on Will Clark Field.
- 9th and JV basketball tryouts will begin on Friday Oct 18th after the second exam. You must have all athletic forms turned into the athletic directors office in order to participate in tryouts. See Coach Hernandez or Coach Jennings with any questions.
- Seniors: college application workshops are this week. College counselors will be available in CL-3 on Tuesday and Thursday from 7-7:45 before school and from 3-3:45 after school. Stop by with any questions you may have.
- An admission representative from Brandeis University will be available during lunch today in Room 122.
- Intramural dodgeball play-off semi-finals will take place in Benson Arena. The play-off schedule is posted on the bulletin board outside Room 114.
- Top’s tip of the day: Pick up litter – it does make a difference in the appearance of this school
- Last Thursday, the 8th grade football team came back to defeat Holy Cross 12-6 after being down 6-0 at halftime. The comeback was led by Beau Perez who threw for a TD and also ran one in. Patrick Berrigan both caught a TD and intercepted the last ditch attempt by Holy Cross on 4th and 1 from Jesuits’ own goal line. Congrats on their first win of the season.