Announcements for Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Today is Tuesday, September 3, 2019
Regular Order, Day 6
- Co-curricular Rush Days will take place today, tomorrow, and Thursday during lunch in the Commons. Club exhibits will be set up in the Commons during lunch through Thursday. Students are invited to come and see what clubs they’d like to join. Club assignments are posted in the Commons and on the first floor bulletin board near the bathrooms. They can also be found here: Rush Days 2019.
- Any students who need to pick up money from used book sales should do so this week in Room 235.
- The new Representative Club that will assist on tours, Blue and White Friday Night, and Open House will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 331. All grade levels are welcome to join.
- Varsity Quiz Bowl tryouts will continue today during the second half of lunch in Room 411.
- The National Honor Society recycling program will continue this Thursday after school. All current NHS members who wish to participate should meet in Room 120 at 3 p.m.
- All current NHS members are required to check the recycling assignment sheet posted outside of Room 218. If you have been assigned to this week’s recycling duty but are unable to participate on Thursday, please see Mr. Ferguson or Mr. Chapoton as soon as possible.
- All current NHS members must fill out the Tutoring and Bookstore service forms on the NHS Canvas page by Friday, September 6.
- The Senior Ring Dance is this Saturday at Magnolia Plantation from 9:00pm – midnight. Dress code is semi-formal attire. Tickets go on sale tomorrow in the Student Council office before school and during lunch. Tickets are $40 per couple pre-sale and $50 at the door.
- Senior and junior Academic Support Program volunteers will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 306.
- Seniors: The scholarship nomination application is due by 3:30 PM today in Room 244. The application can be found in your college counseling class on Canvas. See your college counselor with any questions.
- Intramural dodgeball team forms are due this Friday. Pick up forms outside Room 114. Dodgeball is open to students in 9th-12th grades. Students can form their own teams and the cost is $10 per team.
- Top’s tip of the day: Book bags are not to be left unattended.