Announcements for Monday, August 26, 2019
Today is Monday, August 26, 2019
Regular Order, Day 3
- We will celebrate the Mass of the Holy Spirit on Friday, August 30. After homeroom that morning, we will convene in the Benson Arena for a special assembly before proceeding to the chapel for Mass. We expect to dismiss that morning at some point around 9:45-10:00 am. The eighth graders will remain after Mass for their retreat that will dismiss at 2:00 p.m. All students must wear coat and tie on Friday, August 30, for the Mass of the Holy Spirit.
- Any students who need to pick up money from used book sales should do so in Room 235 by this Friday.
- Paintball club will meet tomorrow during first half of lunch in Room 110 to plan the club’s first outing. New members are welcomed. Please see Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno with any questions.
- Students who are interested in taking an AP exam for which they are not enrolled in an AP class need to see Ms Timberlake on Wednesday in before school, during lunch, or after school in CL3.
- An admission representative from University of Richmond will be available during lunch today in Room 122.
- This year the intramural sports program will open with a new sport: dodgeball. Intramural dodgeball will be open to 9th-12th grade teams. Student may form their own teams. The registration fee is $10 per team. Registration forms can be picked up today outside Room 114 and are due next week. Games will be played in Benson Arena during the first half of lunch and will start in September.
- Top’s tip of the day: Uniforms are to be worn properly at all times, on or off campus.