Announcements for Thursday, May 16, 2019
Today is Thursday, May 16, 2019
Regular Order, Day 3
- Teachers, please have a student empty the classroom recycle bins.
- Can you prove to the Pelicans that they should draft you first over Zion? Show Alvin Gentry you’ve got what it takes during lunch in the courtyard. Wear your favorite jersey during lunch, come get some churros, and see if you have what it takes to be crowned the 2019 gotcha champion.
- Juniors and Sophomores interested in joining Student Ministry should pick up an application outside of the Campus Ministry Office, Room 225. Applications are due today. See Mr. Flores with any questions.
- Registration forms for this summer’s St. Francis Borgia Leadership Workshops are still being accepted. Pick up a form outside Room 114 all this week.
- Any student 16 years or older who is interested in working at Venezia’s restaurant on Carrollton should see Mrs. Favalora in the guidance office.
- Top’s tip of the day: Cell phones must be in your locker turned off.