Announcements for Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Today is Wednesday, May 15, 2019
Regular Order, Day 4
- All juniors must attend a mandatory meeting today at the start of lunch in the auditorium.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Star Wars club will take yearbook photos today during the first half of lunch on the chapel steps
- The Fishing club will meet on the Chapel steps to take yearbook pictures today at the beginning of lunch.
- Sodality will meet today during the second half of lunch. Sophomores will meet in Room 227. Freshmen will meet in Room 224. Pre-freshmen will meet in Room 231.
- All tennis players interested in trying out for next year’s JV or varsity tennis teams will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 219.
- Members of Mu Alpha Theta will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 332 to elect next year’s officers.
- All juniors going on the trip to Colombia should stop by Room 225 immediately after school to get your trip gear.
- Lettermen jackets and patches for soccer, wrestling, and basketball will be distributed today during the first half of lunch in the hallway near the switchboard.
- The Fencing Club will have an organizational meeting today after school in Room 212. All members should attend.
- Do you want to show off your basketball skills and get free churros? If your answer is yes, then join the new Student Council for their first event tomorrow during lunch in the courtyard. Wear your favorite jersey, come get some churros, and see if you have what it takes to be crowned the 2019 gotcha champion.
- Juniors and Sophomores interested in joining Student Ministry should pick up an application outside of the Campus Ministry Office, Room 225. Applications are due tomorrow. See Mr. Flores with any questions.
- Registration forms for this summer’s St. Francis Borgia Leadership Workshops are still being accepted. Pick up a form outside Room 114 all this week.
- Top’s tip of the day: Posting inappropriate material on social networks violates our school computer use policy.