Announcements for Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Today is Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Regular Order, Day 7
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Fishing club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 228.
- All baseball, bowling, golf, tennis, and track & field lettermen should report to the Roussel Bldg. today during lunch for lettermen jacket measurements and stripe distribution.
- Sophomore and Junior Sodality will meet today during the second half of lunch in their usual rooms.
Do you know what makes a tired chess player happy? Taking a Knight off. For more Knightly Knee-slappers, please attend the last and final Chess Club meeting of the year this afternoon at 3:00 in Room 332.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will take its yearbook picture today during first half of lunch on the chapel steps.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will have its final meeting of the year tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 210.
- All Green Club members should meet tomorrow after school in Room 311 for a clean up and pictures.
- The Senior Prom is this Friday, May 3, at Generations Hall from 9:00 pm – midnight. Dress code is formal attire. Tickets are sold in the Student Council office before school and during lunch this week. Tickets are $40 per couple pre-sale and $50 at the door.
- Top’s tip of the day: If you feel tempted to cheat …….DON’T