Announcements for Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Today is Tuesday, April 30, 2019
Regular Order, Day 1
- There will be a big brother meeting during the first half of lunch in the auditorium.
- The Disc Golf Club will take its yearbook photo today at the beginning of lunch on the chapel steps.
- Student Council will take its yearbook picture today during the second half of lunch on the large chapel steps.
- The Sailing Team will take their yearbook photos today during the second half of lunch on the chapel steps.
- All baseball, bowling, golf, tennis, and track & field lettermen should report to the Roussel Bldg. tomorrow during lunch for lettermen jacket measurements and stripe distribution.
- Students who submitted physical art to Calliope must retrieve their work from the English Department by the end of this week.
- Any students interested in serving breakfast tomorrow morning at Grace at the Greenlight should see Mr. Murphy in Room 225 to sign up.
- All Green Club members should meet in Room 311 after school on Thursday for a clean up and pictures.
- Juniors: Information about the application process for nomination scholarships has been posted in Canvas. Please take a look at the application to see if this is something that you are interested in competing for. Please address any questions about this process to your college counselor.
- The Suit Up for the Future Legal Institute and Internship Program is a 3-week summer program open to minority students interested in a law career. It is open to rising juniors, seniors, and those entering their first year of college. For more information, please see Ms. Roberts in the Guidance Office.
- Top’s tip of the day: Hearing those that are charged with teaching you isn’t good enough, you must listen to what they say.