Announcements for Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Today is Wednesday, April 3, 2019
Regular Order, Day 3
- The Philelectic Society’s production of Into the Woods opens tomorrow at 6:30. Go on an adventure up the beanstalk with Jack (junior Carlo Barrera) as he discovers a kingdom up in the sky. Buy your tickets in advance and save $5.
- The Creative Writing club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- All Sodality levels will meet today during the second half of lunch in the 3rd floor chapel.
- Members of Mu Alpha Theta attending State Convention will practice during the second half of lunch today and Thursday in Rooms 330, 332, and 334. Check the bulletin board outside of Room 328 for details.
- The Chess club will meet today at 3:00 pm in Room 332.
- The JV baseball team will face John Curtis this afternoon at Harahan Playground starting at 4:00.
- The varsity tennis team will face St. Paul’s this afternoon at Pelican Athletic Club in Mandeville starting at 3:30.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 221 to watch Dead Poets Society.
- Green Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 311.
- Paintball club’s next outing is Saturday, April 13. Sign up and join the fun. No experience required. All equipment is provided. Jambalaya lunch is provided. Permission forms are available outside the MCJROTC office. See Master Gunnery Sergeant Piseno with any questions.
- Students 16 and older can sign up to donate blood at our Spring Blood Drive to be held next Monday, April 8, in the Commons. A sign up list will be sent to homerooms or you can sign up with Mrs. Tassin in Room 315. Parental signatures are needed for all students signed up to donate.
- Top’s tip of the day: Water bottles should not be carried around. They should be in lockers or book bags.