Announcements for Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Today is Wednesday, March 27, 2019
Faculty Meeting Order, Day 7
The Mission Drive to benefit the Santa Rosa Missions of Paraguay continues this week. All donations should be brought to the principal’s office after homeroom on Thursday.
The 2019 FIFA Tournament benefitting the Mission Drive will begin play today at lunch in the Commons. Players must have paid for teams prior to the start of the tournament to be eligible. Check the schedule in the Commons or on Twitter for game dates and times. See Cole Lacour or Gus Bongiovanni for more details.
- Starting today and throughout the Lenten Season, Homeroom 1201 will be selling doughnuts in the Commons during 10-minute break and the first half of lunch for $1.
- All Sodality levels will meet today during the second half of lunch. Freshmen will meet in the 2nd floor chapel. All other levels will meet in their normal rooms.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet today during the first half of lunch in Ignatius Hall.
- The Fishing club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 228.
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- Outdoors Club members interested in hiking on Friday should meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 219.
- All members of the JV tennis team will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 220.
- The Classics Society will be available for Greek and Latin tutoring today during lunch in Room 413.
The varsity, JV, and jr. high track and field teams will compete in the Crusader Relays this afternoon and evening beginning at 5:00 at Tad Gormley.
The varsity baseball team will host Hahnville this evening at John Ryan Stadium with first pitch set for 6:00.
The 9th grade baseball team will face Belle Chasse this afternoon at Cypress Park starting at 4:30.
- The Jesuit Medical Society will be tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 403.
- The Green Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 311.
- Seniors who have yet to pick up their balfour graduation announcements should do so immediately after announcements today outside Room 114.
- An admission representative from Centenary College of Louisiana will be available today during lunch in Room 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: To prevent loss of personal property, students should not leave personal belongings unattended anywhere on campus.