Announcements for Thursday, January 10, 2019
Today is Thursday, January 10, 2019
Regular Order, Day 6
- Teachers, please have a student empty the classroom recycling bins.
- During the second semester, Jesuit will continue to serve breakfast to the homeless on the first and third Wednesday of every month. The next opportunity to participate is next Wednesday, Jan. 16. See Mr. Murphy in Room 225 to sign up.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210. New members welcome.
- The Star Wars club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 230.
- The French Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 318.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet today during the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- The Psychology Club will meet during the second half of lunch in Room 132.
- National Honor Society will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 329. Senior members are reminded that service hour forms must be turned in by tomorrow for any service work done during the first semester.
- The Blue Jay student newspaper will hold a staff meeting today during the second half of lunch in Room 408. Story and photo assignments will be made for the next issue. All interested writers and photographers are invited to attend.
- The Programming Club will be meeting today after school in Room 403.
- The Ping Pong Club resumes play tomorrow after school on the fourth floor. New members are welcome.
- Tomorrow during lunch representatives from NORDC will be on campus in the Commons to promote City of New Orleans Teen Mardi Gras Ball.
- Senior mugs and Nalgene Bottles will be handed out this week in the Student Council Office during Lunch.
- Top’s tip of the day: Students are not to leave campus during school hours without permission.