Announcements for Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Today is Tuesday, November 27, 2018
Regular Order, Day 7
- Student 2 Student will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 202.
- All cross country, football and swimming lettermen should report to the second floor of the Roussel Bldg. today during lunch for lettermen jacket measurements and stripe distribution.
- The Jesuit Medical Society will host Emilie Davis, a Physician Assistant, today during lunch in St. Ignatius Hall to give a career presentation. Please arrive promptly.
The varsity basketball team will begin play in the CYO Tourney tonight vs. St. Stanislaus at Shaw with tip off set for 6:00 p.m.
The varsity soccer team will play at Mandeville tonight starting at 7:00 p.m.
- There will be a General Student Council Meeting tomorrow during the 1st Half of Lunch in Room 329.
- Balfour will be back on campus to take orders for senior rings and graduation announcements on Thursday during lunch in the Commons. Students who still need forms can pick them up outside of Room 114. Forms and money should only be turned directly in to Balfour and not to Jesuit.
- The Mock Trial Team will hold an organizational meeting this Thursday at 6:15 p.m. in Room 122.
- The J-Troupe, our Improv Comedy Team, will do its first show of the year Thursday at 7pm at The Cannery. Tickets are $10 at the door.
- A representative from the United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland will be available during the second half of lunch today in Room 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: The only logo that may be worn on jackets, while in uniform, are Jesuit New Orleans logos.