Announcements for Monday, October 22, 2018
Today is Monday, October 22, 2018
Seven Period Day, Day 7A
- Student 2 Student will meet today and tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 202.
- The Fencing Club will meet today after school in Room 239. New members are welcome.
- The swimming team will compete in the district championship meet this afternoon at UNO starting at 4:00. Student ID’s will be accepted at the gate for admission.
- Members of Peer Support should report to a topic meeting tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 329.
- Students interested in going on the March for Life should submit their deposits and forms to Mr. Delatte by Friday in Room 301.
- Seniors: This is the last week that college application workshops will be held before and after school. College counselors will be available in CL-3 on Tuesday and Thursday from 7-7:45 before school and from 3-3:45 after school. Stop by with any questions you may have.
- An admission representative from Bates College will be available during lunch today in Room 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: Clean shaven means clean shaven every day.