Announcements for Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Today is Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Regular Order, Day 1
- All cross country, football, and swimming lettermen should report to the Roussel Bldg. today during lunch for lettermen jacket measurements and stripe distribution.
- The Astronomy Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 319.
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in St. Ignatius Hall.
- Members of Mu Alpha Theta will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 330 for a brief informational meeting regarding competition at Cabrini tonight at 7 pm and the Catholic High Math Tournament Jan. 11.
- Both the swimming and American Legion Baseball Hall of Champions’ photos will be taken on the Carrollton Ave. steps today at 3:30.
- All tennis players trying out for this year’s tennis team will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 221, even those who attended the first meeting a few weeks ago, as more information will be given. Please see Mr. Smith for more information.
- The Jesuit News Network will meet Thursday during the first half of lunch in Room 112.
- The Ochsner Flight Team has rescheduled their helicopter landing on Will Clark Field for this Friday at the start of lunch. Any student interested in interacting with the Flight Care Team must have a signed permission slip turned in to Mrs. Younger before the helicopter lands on Friday. Permission slips can be downloaded from the Jesuit Medical Society’s Canvas page or you can drop by Room 403 to pick one up.
- Christmas door decorations must be complete by next Wednesday (12/11). Stop by the Student Council office for Christmas gift wrap to decorate your homeroom’s door.
- Intramural football play-offs continue tomorrow. The brackets and schedule have been posted outside Room 114 and the first floor bulletin board near the bathrooms. The schedule can also be found below.
- An admission representative from the US Naval Academy will be available during lunch today in Room 122.
Top’s tip of the day: Grooming standards must be met at all times. Yes, we will be checking tomorrow.