Announcements for Thursday, April 25, 2019
Today is Thursday, April 25, 2019
Regular Order Order, Day 4
- The varsity baseball team will host Holy Cross in the regional round state playoff series at John Ryan Stadium this Friday and Saturday. First pitch for Game #1 on Friday night is 6:00. Game #2 on Saturday will start at 3:00. The “if necessary” Game #3 is set to begin one hour following the last out of Game #2. Each playoff game ticket is $7.00 for adults and students (non-Holy Cross or Jesuit) and $5.00 for students (Holy Cross or Jesuit) with ID and children (ages 6-11). Note that both student ID’s and season passes are not accepted at the gate for LHSAA playoff contests.
- The Student Council will take its yearbook picture today during the second half of lunch on the chapel steps.
- Juniors interested in serving as Eucharistic Minister next year should meet today during the first half of lunch in the Campus Ministry office, Room 225.
- The Psychology Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 132.
- The Beach Volleyball Club will take its yearbook picture today at 12:45 on the chapel steps.
- The Pro Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 329.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet today after school in Room 221 to watch Dead Poets Society.
- Programming Club will meet today after school in Room 403.
- Green Club will meet today after school in Room 311.
- National Honor Society members: elections for officers continues today and ends at 4:15 pm. Please see email for directions.
Volunteers are needed to help serve food at a Jesuit function this Friday, 6 – 9 pm. Sign up in room 317.
- Forms and fees for the 8th grade trip to San Antonio are due this Friday to Room 114.
- All juniors must line up their service projects and turn in a completed service contract by the end of the day Friday.
- The Junior Prom is this Friday, April 26, at The Lakefront Airport from 9:00 pm – midnight. Dress code is formal attire. Tickets are sold in the Student Council office on during lunch Wednesday and Thursday as well as before school and after school on Friday. Tickets are $40 per couple pre-sale and $50 at the door.
- The Suit Up for the Future Legal Institute and Internship Program is a 3-week summer program open to minority students interested in a law career. It is open to rising juniors, seniors, and those entering their first year of college. For more information, please see Ms. Roberts in the Guidance Office.
- Top’s tip of the day: Being a man for others isn’t a part time thing.