Announcements for Thursday, March 21, 2019
Today is Thursday, March 21, 2019
Regular Order, Day 4
- Teachers, please have a student empty the classroom recycling bins.
The Mission Drive to benefit the Santa Rosa Missions begins this week. Homerooms are asked to drop off all donations to the principal’s office today after homeroom.
Student Ministry and Sodality are hosting the 2019 FIFA Tournament to benefit the Mission Drive. Bidding for teams will conclude today at the end of lunch. See Cole Lacour or Gus Bongiovanni with any questions. Tournament play will begin next week.
- On Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Mondays during Lent pizza will be sold during the first half of lunch in the Commons to benefit the Mission Drive. Pizzas will be sold at $ 10.00 a box or $ 2.00 a slice.
- All basketball, soccer, and wrestling lettermen should report to the Roussel Bldg. today during lunch for lettermen jacket measurements and stripe distribution.
- National Honor Society will meet today during the first half of lunch.
- The Beach Volleyball Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 112. All interested students and former players are encouraged to attend.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- The Programming Club will meet today after school in Room 403.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet today after school in Room 221 to watch Green Book, the 2018 Academy Award winner for Best Picture.
The varsity baseball team will face Brother Martin tonight at Kirsch-Rooney with first pitch set for 7:00.
The tennis team will face Newman this afternoon at UNO starting at 4:00.
- Students should pick up their 2018 Yearbook during the lunch period today in Room 406.
- This Friday school will dismiss at 1:04 p.m. to allow for preparation for the Bazaar.
- Admission representatives from Lynn University and the University of South Alabama will be available today during lunch in Rooms 121 and 122.
- Top’s tip of the day: When you return from being absent, you must report to the discipline office with a note signed by a parent or guardian prior to going to homeroom or class.
Special Bazaar Announcements:
- To be eligible for the Raffle Ticket Holiday and other prizes, raffle tickets must be turned in by 3 pm tomorrow – Friday, March 22 Raffle tickets can be turned in today during lunch at the volunteer office, Room 126. Collection tomorrow will be in St. Ignatius Hall all day.
- Bazaar T-Shirts will be sold in the Commons every day this week at lunch. T-shirts are $10 each.
- Check in at the Bazaar Welcome Tent to receive a coupon for free French Fries and enter the hourly drawing. $25 will be given away every hour to a current student. Winner needs to be present. If the winner is not present, the money rolls to the next drawing to increase the prize money.