Announcements for Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Today is Tuesday, May 7, 2019
Regular Order, Day 3
- Student Ministry will take its yearbook photo today during the first half of lunch on the chapel steps.
- Any current member of Mu Alpha Theta interested in running for an officer position for the 2019-2020 school year should speak with Mrs. Brauner today during the second half of lunch in Room 328.
- The Fencing Club Yearbook pictures will take place tomorrow during second-half of lunch.
- There will be a meeting for all those interested in joining Sodality tomorrow during the second half of lunch in the 2nd floor chapel.
- Students interested in attending the St. Francis Borgia Leadership Workshops this summer can find more information and pick up registration forms from Room 114.
- Top’s tip of the day: Uniforms are to be worn properly at all times.
- Check out this video from Campus Ministry about tomorrow’s Mass: Fr. Brown Explains Final Vows in the Society of Jesus