Announcements for Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Today is Wednesday, April 24, 2019
Faculty Meeting Order, Day 5
- The Creative Writing Club will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 210.
- The General Student Council will meet today during the first half of lunch in Room 329.
- All members of Peer Support are scheduled to take their yearbook picture today during the first half of lunch on the Chapel steps.
- The golf team will compete in the regional tournament this morning at Beau Chene starting at 8:30.
- Did you hear about the two Chess Kings who wanted to go out Saturday night? Their Queens kept them in check! For additional Royal information, attend the Chess Club meeting today at 3:00 p.m. in Room 332.
- Forms and fees for the 8th grade trip to San Antonio are due this Friday to Room 114.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet tomorrow after school in Room 221 to watch Dead Poets Society.
- National Honor Society members: elections for officers continues today and ends at 4:15 pm. Please see email for directions.
Volunteers are needed to help serve food at a Jesuit function this Friday, 6 – 9 pm. Sign up in room 317.
- All juniors must line up their service projects and turn in a completed service contract by the end of the day Friday.
- The Junior Prom is this Friday, April 26, at The Lakefront Airport from 9:00 pm – midnight. Dress code is formal attire. Tickets are sold in the Student Council office on during lunch Wednesday and Thursday as well as before school and after school on Friday. Tickets are $40 per couple pre-sale and $50 at the door.
- Top’s tip of the day: What people think of you will determine how they treat you.
- Further results from the Mu Alpha Theta Convention: on the Geometry Individual Test Nick Nobile, Ryder Naquin, and Matthew Vuong earned 2nd, 4th, and 5th place respectively. On the Theta Algebra 2 Test Hunter Richardson and Jason Ha earned 3rd and 4th place respectively. Christopher Vuong earned 4th place on the Scholarship Test. Luc Carriere earned 1st place on the Geometry Area Test. Darren Tsang ranked 2nd on the Alpha Advanced Math Test and Bradley Fugetta earned 1st place on the Open Area Potpourri Test.