Announcements for Thursday, April 4, 2019
Today is Thursday, April 4, 2019
Regular Order, Day 2
- All seniors are to report to the auditorium at the beginning of lunch today. Enter using the Solomon street entrance.
- Don’t be late to the King’s Festival! The Philelectic Society’s production of Into the Woods opens tonight at 6:30. Watch as Cinderella (NOCCA senior Carlie Goodlett) and Rapunzel (Dominican junior Sarah Rogers) learn what their respective Prince Charming’s (seniors Cameron Mazoue and Kai McCurley) are really like after happily ever after. Tickets are available on the Jesuit website and in the Phils’ office, Room 201. Check out this video promotion for the upcoming show!
- The Jesuit News Network will meet today during the first half of lunch in Ignatius Hall.
- The Psychology Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 132. New members are welcome.
- The St. Peter Claver Club will meet today during the second half of lunch in Room 210.
- The Pro-Life Club will meet tomorrow during the second half of lunch in Room 316.
- Members of Mu Alpha Theta attending State Convention will practice during the second half of lunch today in Rooms 330, 332, and 334. Check the bulletin board outside of Room 328 for details.
- The Movie Critics Club will meet today after school in Room 221 to watch Dead Poets Society.
- Green Club will meet today after school in Room 311.
The varsity baseball team will host John Curtis this evening at John Ryan Stadium with first pitch set for 6:30.
The JV tennis team will face Brother Martin this afternoon at UNO starting at 4:00.
- Students 16 and older can sign up to donate blood at our Spring Blood Drive to be held next Monday, April 8, in the Commons. A sign up list will be sent to homerooms or you can sign up with Mrs. Tassin in Room 315. Parental signatures are needed for all students signed up to donate.
- Juniors – Reminder that your college forms, resume and questionnaire are due Monday, April 8. Replacement documents can be found in your College Counseling course in Canvas.
- Top’s tip of the day: Being a Man for others should be a goal each of us have.